Tuesday 15 December 2015

Shades of life, Shades of Me



 I look in the mirror and I see me. 
I am made up of all those innumerable moments that has made my life worth living.
I look in the mirror and I see my eyes. 
My eyes are black. Black is the colour of the hidden, the secretive and the unknown, like my soul. Not visible yet keeping me alive. I look in the mirror and i see my ears. 

My ears listen to what you (life) say. What you share. 
Loud music, crazy conversations, stupid jokes, all sing the same tune, Life is full of surprises.
I look in the mirror and I see my hands, I see my skin.
 You (life) have made my skin look pale, but yes it’s worth it.Tattoos and memories, 
happiness and pain, yes I can feel it, yes I can feel you (life). Yes I’m alive.
I look in the mirror, I talk to you (life). 
I’m an emotional fool. Sometimes I’m angry at you(life), sometimes I’m sad, 
sometimes I’m happy but you(life) remain the same, I believe you(life), you will make everything right. 
I look in the mirror and I see me. You (life) look like me.


Prashant Sahu

Div- E


No comments:

Post a Comment