Friday 11 December 2015

My Son has given birth to us ( My wife and Me)

You have brought smile to us.
You have brought happiness to us.
Thank you Almighty for making this happen to us.
You arrived on an auspicious occasion.
Your grandmother insists you are her ShreeRam.
Your mother insists you are her Mauli.
Your grandfather insists you are his Dadu.
Thank you Almighty for making this happen to us.
You have struggled your way to us.
You were pumped oxygen and came as a preterm baby to us.
Your mother resists excruciating pain for you to be with us.
Your grandmother is 24 x 7 on her toes taking care of you for us.
Thank you Almighty for giving the strength to us.

You are a bundle of joy to us.You speak in your cries to us.

You express from your face to us.
Thank you Almighty for this happy moment to us.
You have bought a positive change to us.
You will be served well by us.
Thank you Almighty for making this happen to us.
You are a precious gift of Almighty my son.
You will always be loved my son.
You will always be cared my son.
Thank you Almighty for making you our son.

In this huge world you have become our small little world to us
Thank you Son for choosing us to be your proud parents.

On 28th March 2015 Sagarika and I became proud parents of my son, the happiest moment of my life.

Prof.Tinoo Nandkishore Ubale
ISBS

No comments:

Post a Comment