Saturday 12 December 2015

DEWS OF LIFE

After dragging my foot hard through rough terrains of life,
I pant like that thirsty crow of my nursery rhymes…
Someone wipes off my forehead & kisses me,
That soothing touch reminds me of U Mother…

When I shop like Prince Charles swiping my credit card,
I Pause & count my blessings…
Remember your sacrifices to fulfill my endless needs,
It reminds me of U Father…

Silly fights draped with love; makes me miss my siblings,
Vacant dining table reminds gulping supper together @ 10....
Honking bikes reminds me of my friends, who were equal partner in crime.
Faculties out here screaming at me connect me to my school days…

Rain showering upon me, paints her face on the canvas of my heart...
Smiles, walk, talk, love, fights, hurt, pain, separation…not again!! 
Still I find the breeze holding my hands, exactly the way you used to hold,
I glide across all your memories.
You depart from my eyes in the form of a pearl....
I long to hold u back the way Rose wanted to stop the drowning Jack….

The person in the mirror in front of me, always cheers me up.
Laughs, cries & learns the hardships of life with me. 
Write your failures on sand, so that the waves of your success wipe them off, 
Because life would bless you with lots of dew in the forthcoming mornings…

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  VIVEK VISHAL
                                                                                                                       DIVISION- A

No comments:

Post a Comment